COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLSTucson, AZ
SMILE REFLECTIONS COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS ‘OUR COMMITMENT TO SAFETY’
We recognize priority and times have changed and nothing is more important than the health and safety of our staff and patients. In view of this, we wanted to share the additional steps we are taking to make each and every visit to our office as safe as possible. These items listed below are in addition to our normal high standards of care that meet or exceed all guidelines for dental practices. Our goal is to provide you additional ‘peace-of-mind to the friendliness and clinical excellence’ you have come to expect. We are in this together and we will never underestimate the power of a smile!
- Advanced Staff Training – Our team has completed additional awareness and prevention programs to enhance knowledge and preparedness.
- Pre-Screening of Every Patient – A quick health questionnaire, consent form and a no-touch temperature check are completed for every patient.
- Masks – The beautiful smiles of our clinical team, our friendly administrative team and patients will be protected behind those masks. You will be able to hear their caring and compassion in their eyes and tone of voice.
- Hand Sanitizing – Every patient will be asked to thoroughly disinfect their hands when entering the practice.
- No Patient Gloves Allowed – Minimizing cross-contamination is an important part of our plan. We will ask you to dispose of any outside gloves before you enter.
- Virtual Waiting Room – Now, you can check-in from your car to minimize contact with others and bypass the reception area and move directly to your treatment room. You will call our office from your car to let us know you have arrived and we will direct you from that call.
- No Magazines or Drink Station – This may make our reception area a little less exciting, but is makes us all much safer.
- Social Distancing in Place – Fewer chairs in our reception area and helpful signs make 6’ spacing a reality.
- Air Purifier with HEPA Filter and UV-C – We have one installed in every room to help kill airborne germs.
- Anti-Microbial Rinse – We will provide a solution to rinse in your mouth for 60 seconds and reduce bacteria before any procedure.
- Sequenced Patient Scheduling – We are allocating more time between visits for coming, going and cleaning.
- Expanding Patient Appointments – To save you time and exposure, we are offering extended appointments that allow us to do more dentistry in a single visit.
- Disposable, Protective Coats and Hats – Our team will utilize another layer of protection to minimize the spread or absorption of airborne particles.
- Cleaning After Every Appointment – We thoroughly wipe, sanitize and disinfect all instruments, equipment and surfaces in each operatory after every patient.
- Instrument Sterilization – This is standard procedure at all times, and anything that goes near your mouth is heat and pressure cleaned between every use.
- Installed Clear Barriers – Hard plastic guards have been strategically placed and are cleaned regularly.
- No Handshakes or Hugs – We truly do love our patients. However, we will save our hearty welcomes and goodbyes of a later date when things are ‘back to normal’.
THANK YOU FOR COMING TO SEE US, Your Dentist and Staff at SMILE RELFECTIONS
Phone: 520-355-3253 - 1575 N Swan Rd #300, Tucson, AZ 85712
With good oral hygiene, you will always have fresh breath and beautiful teeth. Along with brushing, flossing and rinsing with a mouthwash that contains fluoride, this includes teeth whitening. By following a proper regimen, you can also avoid tartar and plaque that can lead to infection and tooth loss.White teeth and proper oral hygiene are…
The practice of orthodontics focuses on correcting misalignments in the jaw. These misalignments are typically shown through crooked teeth, uneven bites and gaps. One of the most popular ways to correct these problems is by administering a type of clear braces. Modern-day dentistry has allowed for the evolution of multiple kinds of clear braces, including…
Like cavities, gum disease is a common dental dysfunction that affects people of all ages. If you are suffering from gum disease, you should not put off getting treatment. Your general dentist has the knowledge and training to relieve the symptoms of this disease. In some cases, the dentist might be able to reverse its…
In-office teeth whitening is a safe and comfortable procedure that is performed inside the dentist’s office. The recovery process is short, although keeping your new and bright smile white for as long as possible requires quality aftercare. This review offers insights into how to keep your smile looking great long-term.Every in-office teeth whitening patient should…
Learning about dental implant restoration is something everyone who gets one or more dental implants needs to do, as they will need to undergo a restoration process if they happen to damage one of their implants. While it is difficult to damage an implant, it does occasionally happen, putting recipients on alert to take proper…