COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLSTucson, AZ
SMILE REFLECTIONS COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS ‘OUR COMMITMENT TO SAFETY’
We recognize priority and times have changed and nothing is more important than the health and safety of our staff and patients. In view of this, we wanted to share the additional steps we are taking to make each and every visit to our office as safe as possible. These items listed below are in addition to our normal high standards of care that meet or exceed all guidelines for dental practices. Our goal is to provide you additional ‘peace-of-mind to the friendliness and clinical excellence’ you have come to expect. We are in this together and we will never underestimate the power of a smile!
- Advanced Staff Training – Our team has completed additional awareness and prevention programs to enhance knowledge and preparedness.
- Pre-Screening of Every Patient – A quick health questionnaire, consent form and a no-touch temperature check are completed for every patient.
- Masks – The beautiful smiles of our clinical team, our friendly administrative team and patients will be protected behind those masks. You will be able to hear their caring and compassion in their eyes and tone of voice.
- Hand Sanitizing – Every patient will be asked to thoroughly disinfect their hands when entering the practice.
- No Patient Gloves Allowed – Minimizing cross-contamination is an important part of our plan. We will ask you to dispose of any outside gloves before you enter.
- Virtual Waiting Room – Now, you can check-in from your car to minimize contact with others and bypass the reception area and move directly to your treatment room. You will call our office from your car to let us know you have arrived and we will direct you from that call.
- No Magazines or Drink Station – This may make our reception area a little less exciting, but is makes us all much safer.
- Social Distancing in Place – Fewer chairs in our reception area and helpful signs make 6’ spacing a reality.
- Air Purifier with HEPA Filter and UV-C – We have one installed in every room to help kill airborne germs.
- Anti-Microbial Rinse – We will provide a solution to rinse in your mouth for 60 seconds and reduce bacteria before any procedure.
- Sequenced Patient Scheduling – We are allocating more time between visits for coming, going and cleaning.
- Expanding Patient Appointments – To save you time and exposure, we are offering extended appointments that allow us to do more dentistry in a single visit.
- Disposable, Protective Coats and Hats – Our team will utilize another layer of protection to minimize the spread or absorption of airborne particles.
- Cleaning After Every Appointment – We thoroughly wipe, sanitize and disinfect all instruments, equipment and surfaces in each operatory after every patient.
- Instrument Sterilization – This is standard procedure at all times, and anything that goes near your mouth is heat and pressure cleaned between every use.
- Installed Clear Barriers – Hard plastic guards have been strategically placed and are cleaned regularly.
- No Handshakes or Hugs – We truly do love our patients. However, we will save our hearty welcomes and goodbyes of a later date when things are ‘back to normal’.
THANK YOU FOR COMING TO SEE US, Your Dentist and Staff at SMILE RELFECTIONS
Phone: 520-355-3253 - 1575 N Swan Rd #300, Tucson, AZ 85712
Many patients are busy and are just seeking a professional opinion of their symptoms. In cases like these, one of the best alternatives to an office visit is a virtual consultation. In this article, we discuss what information a teledentist can effectively provide and when a traditional appointment is need to make a diagnosis or…
There are many reasons to get clear aligners. They are part of a solution that many dentists recommend for anyone who is tired of having crooked or unattractive teeth that make them hesitant to smile. If someone wants to be proud to show off their teeth, it is highly recommended to visit the dentist to…
Dental implants offer an effective way to replace your lost teeth. When teeth are lost due to a variety of reasons like an accident or disease, implants may be a great option. A dental implant is basically a metal post that is surgically attached to the jawbone to support a man-made tooth. Once in place,…
Teledentistry has become increasingly popular as the COVID-19 pandemic forced many healthcare providers in the U.S. to limit their services. As a result, teledentistry is becoming a standard first step before a dentist is seen for an in-person visit.A growing number of dentists now recommend teledentistry, and many are implementing it into their practices. Patients…
A wisdom tooth erupting can lead to some pain or discomfort. Also known as the third set of molars, wisdom teeth erupt last and they come in by the time a person is 25. Some wisdom teeth are healthy when they erupt, others come in at odd angles, while some never erupt at all.Wisdom teeth…