COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLSTucson, AZ
SMILE REFLECTIONS COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS ‘OUR COMMITMENT TO SAFETY’
We recognize priority and times have changed and nothing is more important than the health and safety of our staff and patients. In view of this, we wanted to share the additional steps we are taking to make each and every visit to our office as safe as possible. These items listed below are in addition to our normal high standards of care that meet or exceed all guidelines for dental practices. Our goal is to provide you additional ‘peace-of-mind to the friendliness and clinical excellence’ you have come to expect. We are in this together and we will never underestimate the power of a smile!
- Advanced Staff Training – Our team has completed additional awareness and prevention programs to enhance knowledge and preparedness.
- Pre-Screening of Every Patient – A quick health questionnaire, consent form and a no-touch temperature check are completed for every patient.
- Masks – The beautiful smiles of our clinical team, our friendly administrative team and patients will be protected behind those masks. You will be able to hear their caring and compassion in their eyes and tone of voice.
- Hand Sanitizing – Every patient will be asked to thoroughly disinfect their hands when entering the practice.
- No Patient Gloves Allowed – Minimizing cross-contamination is an important part of our plan. We will ask you to dispose of any outside gloves before you enter.
- Virtual Waiting Room – Now, you can check-in from your car to minimize contact with others and bypass the reception area and move directly to your treatment room. You will call our office from your car to let us know you have arrived and we will direct you from that call.
- No Magazines or Drink Station – This may make our reception area a little less exciting, but is makes us all much safer.
- Social Distancing in Place – Fewer chairs in our reception area and helpful signs make 6’ spacing a reality.
- Air Purifier with HEPA Filter and UV-C – We have one installed in every room to help kill airborne germs.
- Anti-Microbial Rinse – We will provide a solution to rinse in your mouth for 60 seconds and reduce bacteria before any procedure.
- Sequenced Patient Scheduling – We are allocating more time between visits for coming, going and cleaning.
- Expanding Patient Appointments – To save you time and exposure, we are offering extended appointments that allow us to do more dentistry in a single visit.
- Disposable, Protective Coats and Hats – Our team will utilize another layer of protection to minimize the spread or absorption of airborne particles.
- Cleaning After Every Appointment – We thoroughly wipe, sanitize and disinfect all instruments, equipment and surfaces in each operatory after every patient.
- Instrument Sterilization – This is standard procedure at all times, and anything that goes near your mouth is heat and pressure cleaned between every use.
- Installed Clear Barriers – Hard plastic guards have been strategically placed and are cleaned regularly.
- No Handshakes or Hugs – We truly do love our patients. However, we will save our hearty welcomes and goodbyes of a later date when things are ‘back to normal’.
THANK YOU FOR COMING TO SEE US, Your Dentist and Staff at SMILE RELFECTIONS
Phone: 520-355-3253 - 1575 N Swan Rd #300, Tucson, AZ 85712
You should consider root canal treatment if you have a tooth infection or a severely damaged, decaying tooth. It is a popular procedure that can save your tooth and relieve your dental pain. After the procedure, you should take proper care of your treated tooth.After root canal treatment, the dentist will send a patient home…
Chipped teeth are not only cosmetic concerns; they can be painful too, and cosmetic dentists know that. If you're looking for cosmetic dental treatment options to fix a chipped tooth, then read on. We'll discuss the different treatments that dentists use to restore chipped teeth and help you decide which one is best for you.Teeth…
Thinking that Invisalign® clear aligners are a good choice for you? While there are different types of teeth straightening options available for you to choose from nowadays, if you are taking this option, it means that you want to experience the many benefits that come with choosing this straightening option. Ready to learn more about…
Considering dental implants to replace missing teeth?No matter how it happens, having missing teeth can make anyone feel self-conscious. Instead of smiling naturally, people with missing teeth tend to hide their smiles and lose their confidence. Even worse, the space left by missing teeth is more likely to become infected with bacteria as opposed to other…
Concerned about impacted wisdom teeth? Read on to learn more about this condition and how it is addressed. The third pair of molars at the rear of the mouth is known as the wisdom teeth. These teeth usually appear in late adolescence or early adulthood. Impaction is when a wisdom tooth becomes trapped beneath your…