COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLSTucson, AZ
SMILE REFLECTIONS COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS ‘OUR COMMITMENT TO SAFETY’
We recognize priority and times have changed and nothing is more important than the health and safety of our staff and patients. In view of this, we wanted to share the additional steps we are taking to make each and every visit to our office as safe as possible. These items listed below are in addition to our normal high standards of care that meet or exceed all guidelines for dental practices. Our goal is to provide you additional ‘peace-of-mind to the friendliness and clinical excellence’ you have come to expect. We are in this together and we will never underestimate the power of a smile!
- Advanced Staff Training – Our team has completed additional awareness and prevention programs to enhance knowledge and preparedness.
- Pre-Screening of Every Patient – A quick health questionnaire, consent form and a no-touch temperature check are completed for every patient.
- Masks – The beautiful smiles of our clinical team, our friendly administrative team and patients will be protected behind those masks. You will be able to hear their caring and compassion in their eyes and tone of voice.
- Hand Sanitizing – Every patient will be asked to thoroughly disinfect their hands when entering the practice.
- No Patient Gloves Allowed – Minimizing cross-contamination is an important part of our plan. We will ask you to dispose of any outside gloves before you enter.
- Virtual Waiting Room – Now, you can check-in from your car to minimize contact with others and bypass the reception area and move directly to your treatment room. You will call our office from your car to let us know you have arrived and we will direct you from that call.
- No Magazines or Drink Station – This may make our reception area a little less exciting, but is makes us all much safer.
- Social Distancing in Place – Fewer chairs in our reception area and helpful signs make 6’ spacing a reality.
- Air Purifier with HEPA Filter and UV-C – We have one installed in every room to help kill airborne germs.
- Anti-Microbial Rinse – We will provide a solution to rinse in your mouth for 60 seconds and reduce bacteria before any procedure.
- Sequenced Patient Scheduling – We are allocating more time between visits for coming, going and cleaning.
- Expanding Patient Appointments – To save you time and exposure, we are offering extended appointments that allow us to do more dentistry in a single visit.
- Disposable, Protective Coats and Hats – Our team will utilize another layer of protection to minimize the spread or absorption of airborne particles.
- Cleaning After Every Appointment – We thoroughly wipe, sanitize and disinfect all instruments, equipment and surfaces in each operatory after every patient.
- Instrument Sterilization – This is standard procedure at all times, and anything that goes near your mouth is heat and pressure cleaned between every use.
- Installed Clear Barriers – Hard plastic guards have been strategically placed and are cleaned regularly.
- No Handshakes or Hugs – We truly do love our patients. However, we will save our hearty welcomes and goodbyes of a later date when things are ‘back to normal’.
THANK YOU FOR COMING TO SEE US, Your Dentist and Staff at SMILE RELFECTIONS
Phone: 520-355-3253 - 1575 N Swan Rd #300, Tucson, AZ 85712
Want to know what is exactly meant by orthodontics? According to Medline Plus, orthodontics is a branch of dentistry that deals with abnormalities of the teeth and jaw. One of the more common types of orthodontic treatments used nowadays is braces, of which there are many different types to choose from due to advancements in…
Clear braces can help you feel better about fixing your teeth because your whole treatment process will be somewhat hidden. If you have been thinking about getting braces but do not want to spend the whole length of your treatment with a mouth of metal, clear braces might be the best choice for you.While clear…
Dental veneers are used for cosmetic and restorative fixes, as they serve many purposes, ranging from lengthening a short tooth to covering up a crack. These thin coverings are color-matched to the patient's teeth, which keeps them natural-looking. However, while natural-looking and versatile, many people are nonetheless curious as to whether or not dental veneers…
Teledentistry provides a way for dentists to provide treatments remotely to patients who are dealing with non-emergency dental issues. As a cultural change following the COVID-19 outbreak, patients will usually opt to receive a virtual visit before coming to the office. Many dentists also ask that if a patient is feeling under the weather, to…
Dentures are artificial teeth made to replace missing teeth. These devices fit comfortably over the gums and eliminate potential problems caused by gaps. You should take proper care of your dentures to prevent them from getting damaged or broken. Broken or damaged dentures can be repaired, but sometimes these appliances may need to be replaced.People…