COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLSTucson, AZ
SMILE REFLECTIONS COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS ‘OUR COMMITMENT TO SAFETY’
We recognize priority and times have changed and nothing is more important than the health and safety of our staff and patients. In view of this, we wanted to share the additional steps we are taking to make each and every visit to our office as safe as possible. These items listed below are in addition to our normal high standards of care that meet or exceed all guidelines for dental practices. Our goal is to provide you additional ‘peace-of-mind to the friendliness and clinical excellence’ you have come to expect. We are in this together and we will never underestimate the power of a smile!
- Advanced Staff Training – Our team has completed additional awareness and prevention programs to enhance knowledge and preparedness.
- Pre-Screening of Every Patient – A quick health questionnaire, consent form and a no-touch temperature check are completed for every patient.
- Masks – The beautiful smiles of our clinical team, our friendly administrative team and patients will be protected behind those masks. You will be able to hear their caring and compassion in their eyes and tone of voice.
- Hand Sanitizing – Every patient will be asked to thoroughly disinfect their hands when entering the practice.
- No Patient Gloves Allowed – Minimizing cross-contamination is an important part of our plan. We will ask you to dispose of any outside gloves before you enter.
- Virtual Waiting Room – Now, you can check-in from your car to minimize contact with others and bypass the reception area and move directly to your treatment room. You will call our office from your car to let us know you have arrived and we will direct you from that call.
- No Magazines or Drink Station – This may make our reception area a little less exciting, but is makes us all much safer.
- Social Distancing in Place – Fewer chairs in our reception area and helpful signs make 6’ spacing a reality.
- Air Purifier with HEPA Filter and UV-C – We have one installed in every room to help kill airborne germs.
- Anti-Microbial Rinse – We will provide a solution to rinse in your mouth for 60 seconds and reduce bacteria before any procedure.
- Sequenced Patient Scheduling – We are allocating more time between visits for coming, going and cleaning.
- Expanding Patient Appointments – To save you time and exposure, we are offering extended appointments that allow us to do more dentistry in a single visit.
- Disposable, Protective Coats and Hats – Our team will utilize another layer of protection to minimize the spread or absorption of airborne particles.
- Cleaning After Every Appointment – We thoroughly wipe, sanitize and disinfect all instruments, equipment and surfaces in each operatory after every patient.
- Instrument Sterilization – This is standard procedure at all times, and anything that goes near your mouth is heat and pressure cleaned between every use.
- Installed Clear Barriers – Hard plastic guards have been strategically placed and are cleaned regularly.
- No Handshakes or Hugs – We truly do love our patients. However, we will save our hearty welcomes and goodbyes of a later date when things are ‘back to normal’.
THANK YOU FOR COMING TO SEE US, Your Dentist and Staff at SMILE RELFECTIONS
Phone: 520-747-3595 - 1575 N Swan Rd #300, Tucson, AZ 85712
General dentistry services are designed to improve a patient’s long-term oral health. Although the services offered by general dentists vary, common services include routine cleanings, cavity fillings, scaling and root planing, dental crowns, and root canal therapy.On the first visit with a general dentist, they will conduct an oral examination and determine what treatments are…
Usually, patients can expect a dental crown to last around five to 15 years. But the life of a dental crown might depend on how much wear and tear the restoration undergoes. Plus, avoiding habits like clenching the teeth or chewing hard objects is advisable. That can extend the life span of the crown. Keep…
While dental implant placement is one of the most effective ways to replace missing teeth, there are some scenarios in which these implants cannot be placed. Because dental implant placement requires surgery, there are a few general contraindications that may interfere with the procedure itself. When considering all of the tooth replacement options, it is important…
Cosmetic dental care services aim to improve a person’s appearance and confidence by fixing aesthetic issues with the teeth and gums. However, cosmetic dentistry is not an officially recognized field in dentistry, so any dentist can call themselves a cosmetic dentist or perform cosmetic treatments. Therefore, finding someone with additional education and experience regarding cosmetic…
Although it may not seem like it, a person's gum health is vital for the health of his or her entire body. The gums are not only soft tissue as they have a bone structure under them. Gums are meant to keep peoples' teeth securely in their mouths. When a person's gums are not healthy,…