COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLSTucson, AZ
SMILE REFLECTIONS COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS ‘OUR COMMITMENT TO SAFETY’
We recognize priority and times have changed and nothing is more important than the health and safety of our staff and patients. In view of this, we wanted to share the additional steps we are taking to make each and every visit to our office as safe as possible. These items listed below are in addition to our normal high standards of care that meet or exceed all guidelines for dental practices. Our goal is to provide you additional ‘peace-of-mind to the friendliness and clinical excellence’ you have come to expect. We are in this together and we will never underestimate the power of a smile!
- Advanced Staff Training – Our team has completed additional awareness and prevention programs to enhance knowledge and preparedness.
- Pre-Screening of Every Patient – A quick health questionnaire, consent form and a no-touch temperature check are completed for every patient.
- Masks – The beautiful smiles of our clinical team, our friendly administrative team and patients will be protected behind those masks. You will be able to hear their caring and compassion in their eyes and tone of voice.
- Hand Sanitizing – Every patient will be asked to thoroughly disinfect their hands when entering the practice.
- No Patient Gloves Allowed – Minimizing cross-contamination is an important part of our plan. We will ask you to dispose of any outside gloves before you enter.
- Virtual Waiting Room – Now, you can check-in from your car to minimize contact with others and bypass the reception area and move directly to your treatment room. You will call our office from your car to let us know you have arrived and we will direct you from that call.
- No Magazines or Drink Station – This may make our reception area a little less exciting, but is makes us all much safer.
- Social Distancing in Place – Fewer chairs in our reception area and helpful signs make 6’ spacing a reality.
- Air Purifier with HEPA Filter and UV-C – We have one installed in every room to help kill airborne germs.
- Anti-Microbial Rinse – We will provide a solution to rinse in your mouth for 60 seconds and reduce bacteria before any procedure.
- Sequenced Patient Scheduling – We are allocating more time between visits for coming, going and cleaning.
- Expanding Patient Appointments – To save you time and exposure, we are offering extended appointments that allow us to do more dentistry in a single visit.
- Disposable, Protective Coats and Hats – Our team will utilize another layer of protection to minimize the spread or absorption of airborne particles.
- Cleaning After Every Appointment – We thoroughly wipe, sanitize and disinfect all instruments, equipment and surfaces in each operatory after every patient.
- Instrument Sterilization – This is standard procedure at all times, and anything that goes near your mouth is heat and pressure cleaned between every use.
- Installed Clear Barriers – Hard plastic guards have been strategically placed and are cleaned regularly.
- No Handshakes or Hugs – We truly do love our patients. However, we will save our hearty welcomes and goodbyes of a later date when things are ‘back to normal’.
THANK YOU FOR COMING TO SEE US, Your Dentist and Staff at SMILE RELFECTIONS
Phone: 520-355-3253 - 1575 N Swan Rd #300, Tucson, AZ 85712
Continuing developments in mobile technology have made teledentistry an option for many patients. With this relatively new approach to oral health, people can connect with a dental professional when visiting in person is not a viable or wise choice. Locations that offer this option can instruct patients on what is needed to perform a virtual…
Learning what laser dentistry is and how it works is something every dental patient should do, as this allows them to make treatment choices that are right for them. Modern-day dentistry has allowed for the evolution of so many kinds of dental advancements, including laser dentistry, which has been proven to produce successful results for…
Teledentistry is growing in popularity as the internet brings more services to your fingertips. Modern-day technology has allowed for the evolution of many things, including virtual dental care. Teledentistry is a great resource to make use of when you prefer staying home. The dentists who perform teledentistry are every bit as qualified as a traditional…
Dental crowns are a versatile restoration option that general dentists recommend to individuals who have teeth that are in bad shape. As modern-day dentistry has evolved, more and more people are exploring the different available options. When looking into different restoration options, it can be helpful to become familiar with what dental crowns have to…
Having missing teeth can lead to a multitude of dental problems, so tooth replacement is often recommended. There are several treatments that can improve your dental health and restore your smile. It is vital to know all your options so that you can make the right choice. Keep reading to find out some common tooth…