COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLSTucson, AZ
SMILE REFLECTIONS COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS ‘OUR COMMITMENT TO SAFETY’
We recognize priority and times have changed and nothing is more important than the health and safety of our staff and patients. In view of this, we wanted to share the additional steps we are taking to make each and every visit to our office as safe as possible. These items listed below are in addition to our normal high standards of care that meet or exceed all guidelines for dental practices. Our goal is to provide you additional ‘peace-of-mind to the friendliness and clinical excellence’ you have come to expect. We are in this together and we will never underestimate the power of a smile!
- Advanced Staff Training – Our team has completed additional awareness and prevention programs to enhance knowledge and preparedness.
- Pre-Screening of Every Patient – A quick health questionnaire, consent form and a no-touch temperature check are completed for every patient.
- Masks – The beautiful smiles of our clinical team, our friendly administrative team and patients will be protected behind those masks. You will be able to hear their caring and compassion in their eyes and tone of voice.
- Hand Sanitizing – Every patient will be asked to thoroughly disinfect their hands when entering the practice.
- No Patient Gloves Allowed – Minimizing cross-contamination is an important part of our plan. We will ask you to dispose of any outside gloves before you enter.
- Virtual Waiting Room – Now, you can check-in from your car to minimize contact with others and bypass the reception area and move directly to your treatment room. You will call our office from your car to let us know you have arrived and we will direct you from that call.
- No Magazines or Drink Station – This may make our reception area a little less exciting, but is makes us all much safer.
- Social Distancing in Place – Fewer chairs in our reception area and helpful signs make 6’ spacing a reality.
- Air Purifier with HEPA Filter and UV-C – We have one installed in every room to help kill airborne germs.
- Anti-Microbial Rinse – We will provide a solution to rinse in your mouth for 60 seconds and reduce bacteria before any procedure.
- Sequenced Patient Scheduling – We are allocating more time between visits for coming, going and cleaning.
- Expanding Patient Appointments – To save you time and exposure, we are offering extended appointments that allow us to do more dentistry in a single visit.
- Disposable, Protective Coats and Hats – Our team will utilize another layer of protection to minimize the spread or absorption of airborne particles.
- Cleaning After Every Appointment – We thoroughly wipe, sanitize and disinfect all instruments, equipment and surfaces in each operatory after every patient.
- Instrument Sterilization – This is standard procedure at all times, and anything that goes near your mouth is heat and pressure cleaned between every use.
- Installed Clear Barriers – Hard plastic guards have been strategically placed and are cleaned regularly.
- No Handshakes or Hugs – We truly do love our patients. However, we will save our hearty welcomes and goodbyes of a later date when things are ‘back to normal’.
THANK YOU FOR COMING TO SEE US, Your Dentist and Staff at SMILE RELFECTIONS
Phone: 520-355-3253 - 1575 N Swan Rd #300, Tucson, AZ 85712
Patients can get the diagnosis, advice, and emergency treatment they need through teledentistry and emergency dentistry services. It is helpful to understand what teledentistry is and how it can help with urgent dental problems, so you can determine if you should schedule an appointment.More dentists than ever before are utilizing teledentistry as a way to…
Clear aligners give you the least invasive way to straighten your teeth. They are transparent plastic trays that gradually push your teeth toward a healthier alignment. You get a series of aligners at the start of the treatment, and each set further down the line pushes your teeth closer to the targeted alignment.Clear aligners emerged…
Dental veneers are made of a thin material that covers every tooth. Veneers are a great choice for people looking to restore their naturally beautiful smiles. Veneers offer an effective way to enhance or change the look of undesired, stained, chipped, or broken teeth. You can benefit more from your dental veneers by taking proper…
If you are looking for an alternative to getting braces, then clear aligners are one option. This is a set of clear trays that you can take out. Each set of aligners will be customized to fit your teeth and move them gradually. This kind of treatment might not be for everyone. However, the right…
A dental filling is used to seal the holes created by tooth decay. These openings are called cavities and they will continuously expand until they completely damage the tooth's structures. Cavities also increase the risk of developing a tooth infection since it can leave the contents of the pulp chamber exposed to bacteria in the…